Green thumb or all thumbs, even you can grow wildflowers from our seed paper! Some regions will have better luck with some seeds than others—but all regions will have a variety that thrives. Follow the tips below, and you’ll be enjoying beautiful wildflowers in no time!*
When to Plant
1. Plant the paper outdoors in the cooler months, fall through early spring. Fall plantings will take advantage of the winter rains to give you early spring blooms.
2. Plant anytime indoors, then transplant to a more permanent location in early spring.
How to Plant and Nourish
1. Loosen the soil.
2. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
3. Plant the wet seed paper in the prepared soil, at a depth of about 1/4 inch.
4. Water well, especially during the first four to six weeks.
5. Practice weed control.
*While perennials don’t normally bloom the first year, your annuals will.